Hey Church Family,
While we are still diligently working out the details of what a return to public gatherings will look like, there are a few things we can share at this point:
PHASE 1: WORSHIP SERVICES
- We will resume Sunday morning worship gatherings on Sunday, May 31st at 9:30 and 11:00am. These gatherings will be limited to 100 people. We are still determining the best way to accommodate this. Stay tuned in the coming weeks for more details about who can come and how we will regulate that. (Please allow us a little grace as we continue to monitor recommended capacity guidelines. We may relax or tighten these numbers as we get closer to the day.)
- Our online services will continue as they have during the stay-at-home season. We respect your decision to continue participating in Sunday worship from the safety of your home. We also encourage you to worship together in one another’s homes for any who are willing to engage in community in smaller ways during this time.
- Please keep in mind that opinions about this virus and the crisis in general vary greatly. We want to show grace to one another despite how our views may differ. There is no judgment toward anyone who decides to come to worship or decides to stay home to worship. Remember, Jesus told his followers: “The world will know that you Follow Me by the way you love one another.”
- We encourage you to wash your hands and avoid all contact with others before, during, and after the service. Bathrooms are to be used minimally, as we will only be together for less than one hour and no coffee or food will be served.
- We have rearranged the auditorium to allow for safe seating. Look for the big red “Welcome” and “Entrance” banners for the appropriate entrance. Be prepared to follow Guest Services Team Members’ instructions upon arrival.
- Overflow seating will be available in Auditorium B should we exceed the 100 person capacity in the Main Auditorium. (This venue will also be set up with appropriate distancing procedures in effect.)
- Sunday morning worship services will be family-friendly. We will not offer Children Ministry or Student Ministry opportunities during Phase 1. Much grace will be shown to families with fidgety children.
- Service times will be shortened to allow our teams to properly sanitize equipment between services. (We are aiming at 45 minute service times.)
- Currently, we are planning to utilize our online service components with some live elements as well.
- At the end of our services, you will be given safe exiting instructions. We encourage everyone to exit the building, taking any lingering conversations into the parking lot. This will allow us to set up for the next service.
- If you wish to wear facial coverings or other personal protective equipment, please feel free to do so.
We are looking forward to being together again. Please understand that we may have to modify these plans in the coming days should new developments arise. Also, we are still working out details related to the Phase 2 Return. As of today we do not know how long Phase 1 will last. Continue to check this page and your Inbox or more information.
Know that we are praying for you, that you would continue to engage the mission of disciple-making, that you will grow in your UP, IN and OUT rhythms of following Jesus, and that you would be empowered by His Spirit to put the Gospel on display during these unique times!
See you soon!