It’s been a long 3 months, but we are happy to be entering Phase 2 of our re-gathering on Sunday, September 13th! Scroll below to see what changes and opportunities are in store, including LIVE WORSHIP, KID’s MINISTRY, and MORE SEATS!
PLAN & STRUCTURE FOR SUNDAY
- Our team will continue to practice social distancing and disinfecting procedures before, between, and after services.
- Face coverings are still required for the First Service (9:30 a.m.) and will remain optional for Second Service (11:00 a.m.). Guest Services Team members will continue to wear face coverings while serving.
- Restrooms will continue to be limited to emergency needs only. We will be cleaning the restrooms before and after every service.
- Our maximum seating capacity will increase from 118 to 136. We will continue to utilize our online seating tool that allows 3 empty seats per party separated by a space of 6 feet between rows.
- Click here to reserve your seats!
LIMITED KID’S MINISTRY
- Kid’s Ministry will be offered on a limited, pre-registration basis during the First Service (9:30 a.m.) only.
- Enrollment for the Fall Semester opens Monday, August 31st.
- Click here for details.
EQUIPPING CLASSES & GROUPS
- We are starting new equipping classes this Fall that are focused on our core value of making disciples, followers of Jesus who help others follow Jesus. Each of these classes is designed to help you be a better follower who knows how to help others follow.
- Find a class that meets you where you’re at and jump in! Space is limited.
- Classes will follow safety protocols as well. Face coverings will be required when in transition – wear it into class, but once seated at a table, you may remove your face covering. (Please express concerns over your safety to the facilitator of your class. We may be able to provide a “mask required” table within the classroom, should there be a desire and available space within the assigned room.)