We are excited to announce that Crossroads Kids will be moving to Phase 3 starting on January 3rd. In phase 3, we will be opening our children’s ministry (infants through 5th grade) to anyone who would like to attend and reopening ALL of our preschool rooms. We will continue to offer children’s ministry during the 9:30 service only.
Below are some of the changes that you can expect:
UPDATED FACE COVERING POLICY:
- Face coverings will be required for everyone 5 years of age and older who is moving around in the hallways (this includes drop-off and pick-up).
- Once children are in their instructional space, they will not be required to wear face coverings, but will be optional for children while they remain in their instructional spaces.
- Children’s ministry leaders and helpers will continue to be required to wear face coverings.
PARENT / SUPPORT:
- Having parent support is so vital for us to maintaining a safe and thriving children’s ministry. If you are able to help, we are recruiting a team of helpers for each preschool room who rotate. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to join a the team!
ONGOING COVID-19 PROTOCOL:
- We will continue to ask that if you or your children have had exposure to COVID-19 that you please do not attend Crossroads Kids until you or your children have been cleared.
- If we have an instance where an adult or child attends Crossroads Kids while contagious with COVID-19; all affected families will be contacted. Ministry spaces affected will be closed while children’s ministry leaders are quarantining.
We will continue to pray and seek wisdom in how we move forward with Crossroads Kids in 2021. All plans are subject to change, and as they do we will update everyone as we go.
Thank you for partnering with us!