We are excited to see a steady increase in our Sunday attendance since the beginning of the year! Because of this increase – and as we gear-up for an exciting 20th Anniversary and Chapin Launch Celebration on February 7th – we are expanding the seating capacity in our Main Auditorium effective January 31st.
Please read through the information, so you know what to expect on Sunday, January 31st:
- Face coverings remain required for first service (9:30 a.m.) and remain optional for second service (11 a.m.)
- Although seating capacity has increased, we have staggered sections to help accommodate social distancing. Please mind the gap.
- During first service (9:30 a.m.), every other row will be marked off and some seats will be labeled “closed” so as to safely accommodate separate parties.
- During second service (11 a.m.), our seating arrangement will return to our pre-COVID arrangement, with every row being available. Select chairs have been removed from each row to provide “gaps” throughout the auditorium. Please do not rearrange the chairs.
- Our Guest Services team will continue to disinfect seats and hard surfaces between services.
- Ushers will continue to dismiss by row at the end of the first service.
- Overflow will be available in Lobby A during both services. The overflow area has not changed. The space between rows will remain socially distanced to provide an alternative for those who may feel uncomfortable during the second service in the auditorium. (Keep in mind that as of February 14th, Auditorium B – the old auditorium – will also be available during the 11:00 hour as a second video overflow space with social distance.)
- Plan to “seat yourself” as you feel comfortable. However, once the worship band takes the stage, please ask an usher to help you find a seat.
For questions, please contact Ben Byxbe at email@example.com